Turn your speaking into a business.
Tricia Brouk and Jamie Broderick are teaming up to lead a 4-hour working lunch to help you become the ideal speaker. We want to help you build your platform, increase your visibility and book more speaking gigs.
Exclusive access in a small group setting will give you personalized, tangible results such as:
- tips on how to write a speaker application that gets you chosen,
- strategies to make you the go-to expert that event planners will want to book,
- the steps on how to leverage your content to increase your visibility,
- clarity on whether your talk is a better fit for a keynote, TEDx or panel,
- direction from Tricia on what makes you stand out, and
- guidance on how to find speaking gigs.
Investment of $297 includes access to Tricia and Jamie's expertise along with a 3-course lunch at Etcetera Etcetera in the heart of New York City. Limited to 24 / 12 spots left.
All attendees also receive the following bonuses:
- FREE WORKSHEET "How to captivate your audience"
- FREE GUIDE "Top 7 tips to securing and leveraging powerful testimonials"
- GROUP NETWORKING CALL prior to the lunch
Tricia Brouk is an award-winning director who helps speakers bring the art of performance to their talks. She has been at the helm of well over 100 theatrical events, TV series, films, and TEDx Talks. Every medium she works in has the same goal: telling someone’s important story. She is the Executive Producer of TEDxLincolnSquare, the host of the popular podcast The Big Talk, and the filmmaker behind several new documentaries. Tricia has been featured by the media numerous times including Entrepreneur on Fire, Inc. magazine. and Playbill.
Jamie Broderick is a visibility strategist and business mentor who has been the catalyst for the start and growth of thousands of businesses. Jamie is the leader of The Success Connection, a virtual membership network for women entrepreneurs, which she founded ten years ago. She helps her members and clients build business relationships, become distinguished as credible experts, and monetize their platforms. Her 4-step signature system for building market leadership focuses on confidence, credibility, connections and visibility. Jamie has been recognized in Inc. for her work as the co-producer of TEDx Lincoln Square, which is held in NYC every March, featured in Breaking Through, a film documentary about her commitment to help women become more confident in business, and interviewed on popular podcasts and regional TV and radio.