shoot for the stars retreat details
What should I expect?
Get ready for transformative mindset shifts, the confidence and clarity you need to significantly move the needle in your business, relaxation and fitness on the beach, the start of lifelong friendships, gorgeous sunrises over the water, delicious food and a whole lot of fun.
Where is the retreat?
We will spend our 3 days at the Delray Sands Resort, a tranquil beachside hotel just 2 miles south of Delray Beach at 2809 S Ocean Blvd, Highland Beach, FL.
When is the retreat?
Wednesday January 23 until Friday January 25, 2019. We officially start at 5pm on Wednesday but most attendees arrive early to meet up and enjoy the hotel. We end the retreat at 2pm on Friday but you are welcome to stay to have lunch or enjoy the facilities.
Can I choose my roommate?
Yes, as long as you both select the same type of room (standard or ocean view), personal preferences will be taken into account for double occupancy room assignments.
How much is it to upgrade my room to a single or one with a balcony overlooking the ocean or pool?
- $350/person to upgrade to single occupancy for both nights
- $250/room to enjoy an ocean view with a balcony for both nights
- Single occupancy rooms also have the option to upgrade to a pool view with a balcony
What does the retreat fee cover?
Fee covers business training sessions, group fitness sessions, two nights double occupancy hotel room, hotel tax, wifi, beach chairs, cocktail party, water in your room, on-premise parking, access to the private beach and pool, and daily pool towels. Flights, airport transportation and meals are additional.
What is the retreat worth?
Without factoring in the impact to your business, the long term effect of connections, or the transformation of your well-being, the value of this retreat, $3150, far exceeds the price of $1297.
Value is calculated as follows:
- 2 nights Hotel - valued at $700
- 10 hours of business coaching - valued at $2000
- Vision board workshop - valued at $75
- Movement sessions - valued at $200
- Beach Chair Rental - valued at $50
- Cocktail Party - valued at $50
- Gifts and Goodies - $25
- Free parking - $50
- Confident mindset, clear business strategy, unbridled motivation, improved health, deep friendships - priceless
Is there a dress code?
Plan on business casual so you look great for photos but can go from classroom to dining room to a walk on the beach.
What kind of weather should I expect?
January in Florida is typically beautiful. You can expect sunny days with highs in the low to mid 70s. Don’t forget to pack a light to medium weight jacket as temperatures drop into the 60's at night.
Which airport should I fly into?
West Palm Beach airport is 25 minutes north. Fort Lauderdale airport is 35 minutes south.
How much is it to park at the hotel?
If you rent a car, 24 hour valet parking is included with your registration.
Is there a restaurant on site?
Yes. The restaurant is renowned for high quality food that attracts locals and tourist. Tables are available inside the restaurant, as well as on the oceanside patio. There are also indoor and outdoor bars where you can eat.
What can I do during my free time?
Enjoy the beach, take a dip in the ocean, swim in the pool, relax in the hot tub, sit around the fire pit, enjoy food and drink at the restaurant or bars, exercise in the fitness center, or take a cab into Delray Beach or Boca Raton to explore the downtown shops.
Can you tell me about the retreat leaders?
Our experts will transform the way you think about your business.
- Jeffrey Shaw is an author, podcast host, TEDx speaker and marketing coach. He is dedicated to helping his clients become who they are truly meant to be and encourages them to change their expectations on what is possible.
- Heidi Garis is a psychotherapist and abundance coach who helps women around the world overcome their fears and heal deeply embedded beliefs that prevent them from creating the success they deserve.
- Dr. Kristina Hallett is an executive coach, international keynote speaker, board-certified clinical psychologist and Associate Professor of Psychology. She is the author of international best-sellers Own Best Friend: Eight Steps to a Life of Purpose, Passion, and Ease, and the newly released BE AWESOME! Banish Burnout – Create Motivation from the Inside Out. Dr. Hallett is the go-to expert for helping driven professionals do more of what they love with whom they love by becoming stress-smart and learning to be their own best friend.
- Aimee Hoch is a social worker, inspirational speaker and brand promoter for Le-Vel who is dedicated to empowering women to live their best lives, overcome fear and reach their goals.
- Sue Guiher is an international speaker, best-selling author, business growth strategist, certified marketing coach, and communications instructor for Wharton's MBA program. She is also the creator of The Core Essence™ System.
- Jamie Broderick is a business building strategist who has helped thousands build a network of connections, grow their credibility and become more visible. She is also the founder of The Success Connection business support network, the creator of Above the Crowd market leadership training program, and the co-producer of TEDxLincolnSquare in NYC.
How do I sign up?
Register online HERE.