New York Adventure Retreat
Imagine the impact on your business when you have a positive mindset and unstoppable confidence.
Soar to New Heights is a three-day Adventure Retreat in Middletown NY that invites you to push your own boundaries and realize your true potential by combining the physical challenge of an adventure course and the gentle movement of yoga with powerful mindset and success coaching.
It takes doing what seems impossible to realize there’s no such thing. And there’s no better way to dispel the myth of impossibility than with friends. Let’s Soar to New Heights together!
Ticket price includes:
- Impactful training sessions on mindset and success
- 2 nights hotel double occupancy
- Breakfast buffet
- Wine and food reception at a beautiful apple orchard
- Team building exercises and ropes challenge course
- Barbecue lunch and happy hour
- Special bonuses from our speakers
- Clarity , confidence and capability to face perceived limits and overcome them.
- Support and encouragement from a community of like-minded business owners.
September 20 18
Super Early Bird Pricing $597 until 3/23/18 includes 2-night hotel stay
our 2018 retreat agenda:
- We meet at the orchard country store at 3:30pm Sunday afternoon for networking.
- Wellness expert Lucy Goldstein kicks off the event at 4pm with a powerful session on 'Mindful Meditation'.
- We end Sunday with networking at a beautiful orchard over local hard ciders and wine, plus food prepared by a Culinary Institute trained chef.
- On Monday and Tuesday morning, a breakfast buffet is available at the hotel.
- We spend Monday collaborating on team building games, building our confidence on the ropes course (at your level of ability), and enjoying an outdoor BBQ in the beautiful autumn landscape.
- We return to the hotel for a champagne toast and a roundtable discussion led by Marissa Polselli who will lead a conversation about the power of taking the leap.
- After dinner on your own, you'll have the option to learn Zentangle art with Judy Quate.
- On Tuesday, our leadership success expert Patty Lennon will help you take the confidence gained from your experience on the ropes and apply it to your business so you can become an unstoppable force.
- We wrap up with letter writing, a sharing circle and mindset exercises. Retreat ends at 12pm.
Our 2018 Retreat Leaders
Why I created this retreat.....
You learn a lot about yourself in the middle of a forest, suspended by ropes, five stories from the ground.
You learn what you’re afraid of. You learn that the only way to get past the fear is to move forward. And you learn, at the end of it all, that you’re made of even stronger stuff than you realized.
Thanks to my daughter, who challenged me to take on the most intense ropes course at the adventure park, and who cheered me on with shouts of “You got this, mom!” as I literally soared to new heights, I came away from the experience with the absolute conviction that I could soar just as high and just as joyfully in my life and business—and the absolute conviction that I needed to share this experience with others.