Florida Beach Retreat
Think you can go from being stressed and unsure of how to move forward with your business to having a clear strategy, the confidence to follow it, and a new community of friends to support you as you shoot for the stars—all in three days?
One recent attendee wasn’t so sure, but she immersed herself in the experience, from the beachside chats and ocean views to coaching in money and abundance, business strategy, and movement and mindset. Within two weeks of returning from Florida, she had implemented her new-found focus and drive, making key connections to expand her business to a new niche. Within a month she had her own website up and running, and was using live video streaming and multiple social media platforms to engage people with her message.
“Jamie's Business & Beach Retreat went WAY beyond my expectations! The location was fabulous, the food fantastic and most importantly, the connections and relationships that blossomed there were phenomenal. I have been to numerous retreats but this one had that special something that made it stand out. We learned, we grew and had insights, a-ha's and breakthroughs that will provide us with incredible support and momentum this year and beyond. Don't miss next year's retreat- It could make all the difference in your biz and in your life! "
– Heidi Garis, Tap Into Abundance Now
next retreat datE:
January 20 18
$877 until Oct 17, 2017
our retreat agenda:
- On Wednesday, you arrive as early as you wish to enjoy freetime at the beach and pool, settle into your room and meet others for lunch.
- You introduce yourself and your business poolside during our complimentary cocktail welcome reception.
- You are encouraged to continue the conversation over dinner on the patio .
- We close the evening on the beach to set our intentions.
- At sunrise Thursday morning, our fitness expert Rebecca Kahn will lead movement exercises along the ocean followed by a walk on the beach.
- Money and abundance coach Heidi Garis will lead a powerful session after breakfast.
- Business strategy and communications coach Sue Guiher will lead an interactive workshop after lunch.
- At sunset Thursday evening, Rebecca will lead yoga on the dock overlooking the bay.
- You are invited to join us for a VIP wine dinner in Delray Beach ($97 additional).
- At sunrise Friday morning, Rebecca will lead movement exercises along the ocean followed by a walk on the beach.
- On Friday, we will do some brainstorming and planning and participate in roundtable discussions and sharing sessions.
- And the best part of all is the support and encouragement you will receive from the community that will form as we face our perceived limits and overcome them together.